House tour...
Sorry, anyway, the house. Yes, it's nice isn't it and that gold car is the freebie I was given so that's mine too, it's BIG, it runs well and it's a gfreat blessing.

So through that lovely white front door we find our living room...

It's nice and airy with tiled floors but we really need to do a better job of decorating it! Onwards and through the door way on the left hand side we find the kitchen...

Again it's big and has everything you could want, loads of space, HUGE fridge, built in oven and microwave and a dining room tacked on! So we head back to the front door, with our back to it we stare into the oblivion of...THE STAIRS...

Turn to the right and take a peak and wee find my room...

It overlooks the front garden and has plenty of furniture that I've either bought or slavaged from people throwing them out...all apart from the bed which was a kind donation from a friend who just got married.
An inside shot of the room and more is still to come, but I thought I'd keep you on the edge of your seats!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home