Wedding fest is over!
And so we finished wedding fest! I had a great day yesterday celebrating Carl and Amy getting married. The sun was shining and again it was great to get together with great friends. Here is a photo of me with Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and one of the former Liverpool STInt Team of '03-'04 along with spouses and myself and Maurice McCracken, the head of the UCCF Relay programme.



I'm now getting ready to get on a plane and fly to England tomorrow lunchtime. Yes, you heard that right, I'm coming home! I'm going to spend the next week in Nottingham at the British Student Staff Conference, I've known I'd be coming for a while and it's a catch 22 as on the one hand it'll be nice to see people but there are plenty of things going on here that I'll be missing for the week. I'll be back here a week on Monday...in the meantime enjoy my absence from the blogging world and I'll report on my homeland adventures when I get back. =o)

1 Comments:
At 10:04 pm,
Anonymous said…
Andy, this is Amber, Frances Lewis's friend. How ironic that you end up in my "hometown" Oxford! Actually, though, I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks for 2 years in Tanzania. Looks like we missed each other again! We may end up with some mutual friends, though. Especially if you find yourself in some of the social rings of OBF (Oxford Bible Fellowship), Cobblestone Community Church, or Intervarsity Christian Fellowship (called Miami Christian Fellowship on our campus and IFCS(?) internationally) Anyhow, enjoy the town! I'll miss it!
Post a Comment
<< Home