<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12879041?origin\x3dhttp://andydixon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Andy's Agape News

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

International Interview

Today I had my international interview. It was quite strange, what with being interviewd by people I knew well but it was a good time, I actually really enjoyed it and feel like its helped get better perspective, grip and understanding of what might be in store. I now have to wait to see whether they think I am capable with dealing with going abroad for the year and then take it from there with sorting the rest out depending on their decision. Thank you all so much for praying for it ahead of time.

I have also been busy getting a nice photo of my new office space, the new home of Martin Russell and myself, the student ministry operations department! We have lots of nice maps and posters of our ministries but yes...it is quite crammed, not like my old private office!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, Blogger Peter Whitfield said…

    Boo!

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you'll fit in just fine in our wonderful country.

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Blogger Alasdair said…

    please tell me that's not a mac. and if you want another country, all you have to do is drive 300 miles north!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home