<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12879041?origin\x3dhttp://andydixon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Andy's Agape News

Friday, April 07, 2006

Staff Conference...

Well after week's of threatening I finally finished and mailed my latest newsletter yesterday, it should be landing on your doorstep in the next couple of days!

Now I am preparing to head up to Nottingham to go to staff conference this weekend at the University. I'm not sure what to expect, it's been given the title "Back to the Future" so I'm hoping for a guest appearance from Thomas Wilson (Biff), he is a Christian after all. Something tells me I'll probably be disappointed. Anyway it will be good to see everyone as there are some folk I haven't seen for a good few months. I'll be back on Tuesday.

If I make it to 1955 I'll let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home